Welcome to Chalet des Collines - As featured in The Sunday Telegraph
Completed in January 2009 Chalet des Collines is a new privately owned luxury chalet situated in the beautiful village of Samoens in the Haute Savoie area of the French Alps. Samoens is a year round village and is 1 hour by car from Geneva. It is part of the Grand Massif ski area with 265km pistes for skiers of all abilities. The chalet stands just above the village on a south-facing slope with fabulous panoramic views across the valley. It is only a few minutes walk from the village centre and just 3 minutes by car from the Grand Massif Express cable car. Chalet des Collines provides spacious accommodation for a number of families or groups of friends.
Link to Sunday Telegraph article Chalet Features
- Luxury accommodation for up to 16 people
- Our ‘Chalet Angel’ to meet you on arrival & available for local guidance and advice
- Daily delivery of fresh bread and croissants – breakfast sorted!
- Fantastic value for money with discounts of up to 25% on overall chalet price for smaller parties: see prices & availability
- Magnificent open plan living room with spectacular central fireplace, leather sofas & panoramic views
- Home cinema room with ‘High Definition’ projection technology and 10 foot screen
- Scandinavian style sauna
- Impressive & well equiped hand built oak kitchen
- Broadband WiFi accessible throughout the chalet
- Luxurious soft towels & Egyptian cotton bed linen
- 4 double/twin bedrooms each with luxury en suite bathrooms
- 2 four person bunk-bedded rooms with handwash basins
- Flexible catering available from ‘Mountain Kitchen’